best tickets to buy?

njzieglers

<font color=green>I think Tarzan is the only thing
help!!! lotsa confusion. what would be the best park tickets to buy and where from? does dvc give a discount to members?

DVC offers a 10% discount on UMP (formerly LOS) and the new "Magical Years Pass".
The answer to your question really depends on how many days you'll be staying, how often you go and what activities you may do besides the parks.

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

thanks doc. also, can i buy them ay check-in? we will be there 4 nites 5 days and like to do all the parks and waterparks. also is there a publix on the way in from the airport?

Yes, the UMP is available only at the resort and will be encoded on your resort ID/room key. There is a Publix and an Albertson's (and several others) on the way from the airport.
Enjoy!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

Yes to all your questions. There are two Publix nearby. The one between the airport and WDW is not as good as the one beyond WDW. Sorryl, I don't have my map with me to give exact directions.

Disneydiane

Do you still get the DVC 10% discount if you are staying on points but at a non DVC hotel like GF?

I hope so and I hope I can cut the last day off as we are doing the 3 day cruise...

Thanks.

What's a Magical Years Pass? Something available to DVC members only? I tried to look it up on the official Disney site, but couldn't find it. Thanks.

The new Magical Years Pass is available to DVC members and offers 4- 5day Hopper passes to be used within 5 years at a discounted rate.
It is described in detail on the Members Only Site.

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

The closest Publix is a fairly new one -

Frpm the OKW area, take Buena Vista to Victory Way (I think), just past the CBR, and turn left, as if you were headed to WWoS. When you get to Osceola Parkway, turn left instead of heading into WWoS, and you'l soon leave WDW property.

When you get to International Drive, turn right. Just before you get to 192, there will be a Publix on your left.

Caution - once you hit Osceola Parkway, there's a lot of construction going on, but you *can* get to Publix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter