Best steak in Disney?

I love the filet at Yachtsmen. I have had that twice and it was to die for both times.

I also love the mushroom filet at Le Cellier. The NY Strip at Coral Reef was excellent and the NY Strip at Olivia's was incredible and had the wine reduction on it. I had a wonderful steak at Turf Club at SSR which is one of my most favorite places to eat in all of WDW. That one had blue cheese on it and a very good sauce as well.

I really enjoyed my mushroom filet at Le Cellier, and my hubby says the steak he had there was the best he's ever had.

We have heard AMAZING things about the oak-fired filet at CA Grill, and we are trying that this year (in a little less than 2 weeks. so excited!). I will post my thoughts on here about the steak at California Grill when we come home!
My opinion is that neither steak is really "worth it". Le Cellier, in general, is not worth all the hype and I found the steak to be just "OK". I wouldn't fight to get an ADR there. I used to get the filet at at California Grill all the time and now I find it to be boring and very expensive. I now get something else there, Of the steaks available on the DDP, I like the filet at Jiko's a bit better and I like the ones over at the YSH. I have yet to try the one at Flying Fish since I go there for ... well ... fish.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Oak Grilled Filet at Jiko. So delicious. The macaroni and cheese that comes with it is so, so good as well. Mmmm. It's my favorite meal in the world. I would kill for one right now...the dining hall food at my college doesn't even come close. lol

Shula's has one of the best steaks I have had anywhere.

YSH is pretty good. Portabella's had a parmesan crusted filet on their menu at one point I don't know if they still do but it was really good.

I don't get the LeCellier hype - my meal there was one of the least impressive with bad service and a grossly undercooked steak (it's a huge pet peeve of mine when a "steak" restaurant can't cook to order).

On Disney property I can vouch for

Yachtsman
Flying FIsh
Jiko
Le Celier
Boma
Shula's
Wave

If you don't mind going off property and have your car-

Charley's in Kissimme or on Int. Blvd is well worth the trip TRUST ME

WDWFeb2010009.jpg

Great!! I had to see this just 1 hour before lunch!!! Now I have to go find a snack because my stomach is growling and my mouth is watering!!

Thanks for nothing!!

:thumbsup2

For a NY Strip my hubby loves Flying Fish, he has had it three times and said it is excellent

For filet BlueZoo has an amazing one, just so flavorful and cooked perfectly

i have eaten steak at the Contemporary, Artists Point, Narcoosees, LeCellier, Yahtsmans Steakhouse, Kona Cafe, Mama Melrose and my FAVORITE was the Kona Cafe's Teryaki steak, at the Polynesian resort HANDS DOWN!
I was eating at the Contemporary, their teryaki bbq filet mignon and i had a view of the polynesian and i was just thinking how great their steak was the night before, oh it's glorious.

Dont forget about the macadamia nut butter on their fresh hot bread!

I eat steak at every Disney resturant that sells it and France was one of the best. Also good ones were at
Cali Grill
Citrico's
Narcoossee's
Maya Grill
Coral Reef
Wave
LC

I'm not a big steak eater, bu my boyfriend is. He loved Le Cellier and Grand Floridian Cafe.

I had the filet mignon at Le Cellier, which is the only steak i had during our whole trip, and to me, it was the best. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter