Best shuttle service from airport?

jeneric10

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

My husband and I are flying down to MCO and then staying with my brother at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds in his large RV. I see that 10 people are allowed per site so we are good there. Is it possible to use the Disney shuttle service from the airport with his reservation or would we need to book separately? Of note, we are only visiting for Wednesday - Sunday of their week long trip. Also, do I need to book our park tickets separately or is there a better way to do this? Thank you!

Last edited:
You need to be on a reservation, either his or your own, in order to use DME. I don't think camping sites work the same as hotel rooms, where there's an additional charge per night for each adult after the the first two, so you can be on the reservation for the entire week without there being any additional cost. I don't know what you mean by buying tickets separately, though. Did your brother book a package?

Brother needs to call reservations to add you and hubby to his reservation. He will need your name address and flight information. Then you will be a Disney Resort Guest and you can catch the Magical Express bus from the airport to Fort Wilderness and back--no charge. You will also be eligible for Extra Magic Hours--to go in early or stay late at specific parks. Have used Magical Express to campground. Its a good deal!

Yes he booked a package, but we will need to buy our park tickets. Thanks!

I don't know if campsites work the same as hotel rooms, but with hotel rooms, if they're booked as a package, everyone in the room has to be on the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter