Best Room Request at PBH

netnurse31

Some people care too much, I think it's called lov
We are leaving tonight for a stay at PBH. We currently have a bay view room reserved. What is the best room to request upon check in that requires the least amount of walking and the best view. I will have my disabled mother with me and I'd like to avoid walking as much as possible with her.

Thanks!

The west wing is a 1 minute walk to the boat. I stayed in 3523 (I think). It was on the 5th floor (second number is floor number) and it was about 25 feet from the elevator which went right down to the boat dock. The bay views don't offer as many deluxes as the villa wings, but there are some there. We were there 2 weeks ago, and had a great time. The west wing is the area that you are looking for, and that particular room was a great room. PBH is an absolutely beautiful hotel. Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter