Best ride in the Kingdom

Kaewin

GameMaster
What do you think it is? When we go we take three or four runs down splash mountain but I have a soft spot for Pirates, the kids laugh at me. What do you ride the most on?

the mansion, then pirates (I agree with the soft spot thing). I love splash mountain too but can't seem to get my 8 year old on it because of the drop so its been years since Ive tried it. haha.

Haunted Mansion. I love the details and it was my very first ride ever at WDW. :love:

Expedition Everest! Because when you say "kingdom," I think of the Animal Kingdom... our favorite park!

space mountain! we ride it tons of times (much more than the other mountains). especially when MK used to have E-Ride nights, we would ride it 20 times in one night!! :woohoo:

if we're talking about all attractions and not just rides, i would say that Mickey's Philharmagic is the best attraction in the MK. we watch it probably 3 or 4 times while we're at disney for a week- it's such a stunning show!

Aw man... I love them all! BUT if I HAD to pick just 1 ride to do over and over again I'd have to do Haunted Mansion. There are so many little details here and there that it would be the most interesting. Overall Small World is my fave, but even I could NOT listen to that music over and over...

As for a regular trip favorite ride, I do Small World as often as my family will let me :P

For me it's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. My daughter and I rode it during one of our first Mother/Daughter vacations. It was late at night and Wishes was going off...it left the most indelible impression. We had so much fun together and in that moment all was right with the world.

If you are just talking Magic Kingdom, I would have to go with Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain.

For all 4 parks, I am going with Soarin' #1, Rock n Roll roller coaster #2, Toy Story Mania #3, and Evererest Expedition #4.

I love them all, but everyone has some favorites. My first trip to the "World" was in 1976 when I was a child and my favorite was Dumbo, so I force my kids and wife to go on it every time we are at MK.

If you are just talking Magic Kingdom, I would have to go with Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain.

For all 4 parks, I am going with Soarin' #1, Rock n Roll roller coaster #2, Toy Story Mania #3, and Evererest Expedition #4.

I love them all, but everyone has some favorites. My first trip to the "World" was in 1976 when I was a child and my favorite was Dumbo, so I force my kids and wife to go on it every time we are at MK.

That is so wrong.

:lmao:

If you mean the MK--then it's TTA.
Soarin at Epcot.
Toy Story at the Studios.
The Safari at the AK

I'd say Splash Mountain, but I have one kid that says Haunted Mansion, and the hubby and other kid say Peter Pan's Flight.

Since I think you only mean Magic Kingdom I will only list those.
Buzz Lightyear
TTA
BTMRR (but only at night)
DH likes Philharmagic, HM and POTC

Great Thread!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter