Best Resort to View Wishes ?

Contemporary Resort w/ MK view is the best. I love nice hotels but, the Poly doesn't appeal to me...especially, for $800 a night. Check in is 3 or after and check out is at 11:00. You won't even be in the room for 24 hours. No, It's not worth it.

We've seen Wishes a bunch of times ... just trying to pick out the best place to see fireworks for New Year's Eve with the "least" crowds ... distance is not an issue.

I would do Contemporary or BLT w/ a MK view....private and perfect view. You can't get more uncrowded than that!

If we booked a woods view room, but didn't think we could see fireworks from our room, then how easy would it be to get over to the Polynesian to see the NYE fireworks ...(preferably boat to monorail) and back. Thoughts?

WL woods view only lets you see the higher fireworks, most are obstructed by trees, I think your plan of staying at Poly is your best bet. The view is great, straight on right over the castle. And the beach in front of Tokelau or Tahiti will not be as crowded as by pool area.
I've watched Wishes from CR, Cali Grille, and it's a side view. I prefer to have a dead on view over the castle even if its not as close.

Just my opinion.

Every trip my family watches the fireworks at least once from the Poly Beach.So relaxing with the poolside bar ready nearby. Crowd will not effect view.Have dinner at Kona and parking will be no problem.

Thanks everyone ... finally settled on a Contemporary Tower Lake View, seemed to have better reviews than Tower Theme Park ... hope so. I had to book seven nights to get in the Tower, but will call in the next day or two to limit it to fewer nights. Meantime, ... lakeview better than themepark view?

Lake View will be on the other side of the Contemporary, facing away from the Magic Kingdom, therefore you will not be able to see the fireworks. If you want to see them from your room, you will need to book a Theme Park View Room.

Hope that helps.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter