Best Rates

junderwood99

Mouseketeer
Looking at this board i feel like overwhelmed. What do I need to do to get the best rate. We are going next August - September for 10 days. I'm hoping for free dining or something (we're thinking Aug 23 - Sept 1). Is it best to sign up for AAA? Will that save me money? If they offer free dining - will I get free dining plus a AAA discount? Any help would be great!!!

If you sign up with AAA, then you are not able to add another discount to that special rate. You can only hold 1 discount on a reservation, be it a room discount or a package discount (like the free dining offer). Disney seems to pretty much offer a discount for different times of the year, except the major holiday weeks/weekends (pres. day, easter, july 4th, thanksgiving, christmas, etc).

You can go ahead and book your package at full price (aka "rack rate") and next year as discounts get announced you can call and have one applied to your ressie. If something else comes out for your same travel dates, you can call and have a CM compare the offers, and pick the better deal. Some travel agents will do this for you (keep an eye out for discounts) if you book through them, but also know if you use a TA then you cannot call disney directly and make changes to your reservation, you will have to have your agent call and do that for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter