Best Price for Booking - Package, Costco, Augh?!

You start on the Costco Travel website and it takes you to a custom page on the Disneyland website. That's where you do the booking and pay an initial $200 deposit. When done, you link the reservation number into your Disneyland account and it will show up as a regular reservation (with a small Costco logo in the corner of the page).
And if you call Costco Travel's phone number for Disneyland vacations, you will actually be talking to a Disney CM. (A CM told me she goes back and forth between the Costco Travel desk and Disney Travel's desk as needed.)

And if you call Costco Travel's phone number for Disneyland vacations, you will actually be talking to a Disney CM. (A CM told me she goes back and forth between the Costco Travel desk and Disney Travel's desk as needed.)
That explains the amazing experience I had with the lady from "Costco" (actually Disney).

How do you pay for a costco package on the disney website? do they actually use disney travel?

I would suggest to put the minimum down payment. Then, get Disney gift cards from Target with red card to save 5%. Apply the gift cards from the Costco travel site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter