Best Place to Provide Feedback?

MiraclesTakeTime

Mouseketeer
I am so disappointed, as I'm sure are many, that they removed the vow renewal package. While it might not do much good, I would like to send feedback regarding this decision. Where would be the best place/way to submit?

Was this announced? We have our vow renewal in May. Assuming its moving forward and not previously booked?

DFTW is a sinking ship currently. I would recommend avoiding it all together until they get their stuff back together.

I am so disappointed, as I'm sure are many, that they removed the vow renewal package. While it might not do much good, I would like to send feedback regarding this decision. Where would be the best place/way to submit?
Disney removed packages a year ago so they're not going to bring them back. Unfortunately they are the only ones that allows specific park photoshoots and resort/park ceremony locations so know people will continue to pay the money. Believe me, I know - I originally had a package, then had 3 dates cancelled due to covid and have now just put down the deposit for my 4th time lucky.
If you do want to complain though, I'd suggest messaging them on their website and I'm sure someone will be in touch

Hi! There was never a vow renewal-specific package. Before January 2021 they had Memories and Escape packages for weddings or vow renewals, but they dropped the package model to instead make all events a la carte. This is actually way more flexible (but of course not any cheaper), because you aren't stuck with package elements you don't want or unable to add things you do want.

Now you just have to meet the minimum expenditure (currently starts at $7,500) and you can add whatever you want! Ceremony venue (starts at $4,000), food, flowers, cake, characters, etc. This episode of the Disney Wedding Podcast explains how it works: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/start-planning-your-disney-world-wedding/

But if you still want to complain, the best way to do this is actually through the general WDW email/phone, because Disney Weddings won't change unless they start getting pressure from other departments: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter