Best Place to have Breakfast at Downtown Disney

Mermaid2sea

DIS Veteran
We are going to be on the Dining Plan and would like to know best place for QS breakfast at Downtown Disney.

Thank you

Wolfgang pucks if you have time for a relaxed breakfast. Earl of Sandwich if you do not. Puck's is a great bang for your buck with excellent food, Earl, not so much bang for the buck---might even want to pay OOP for this one unless you are heaped with credits--however their breakfast sandwiches are wonderful!

WPEBreakfastPizza.jpg
Yes, Wolfgang Puck Express is a CS retaurant. The Breakfasts are AWESOME. We love the Applewood smoked bacon Breakfast pizza, the Cornflake encrusted French toast, and had the best omelette in my life there!

WPEOmelette.JPG

WPEcornflakeFrenchToast.JPG

The breakfast pizza is the most amazing thing I have ever had for breakfast. Not normally a fan of ranch dressing which is drizzled over the top, so I didn't order it. But my husband insisted I taste his and I would never order anything but that for breakfast there ever again. It was absolutely delicious. I will be trying to duplicate it at home.....don't think I can pull off their crust though and I am lacking a wood burning pizza oven.

Wow those pics look so yummy!!! Hadn't planned on it, but we might have to make a breakfast trip to DTD one day.

WPEBreakfastPizza.jpg
Yes, Wolfgang Puck Express is a CS retaurant. The Breakfasts are AWESOME. We love the Applewood smoked bacon Breakfast pizza, the Cornflake encrusted French toast, and had the best omelette in my life there!

WPEOmelette.JPG

WPEcornflakeFrenchToast.JPG

oh my gooooodness..so glad I opened this thread..this looks so good!:goodvibes

Still salivate when I think about WPE's French Toast! And everything else was yummy, too. In fact, in a couple of weeks, we are making a special trip over there for breakfast even though it's not terribly convenient given our park schedule. We just *have* to have it!

WPE hands down has the best breakfast at DD. We use our DDP as a counter service meal. Believe me the food tastes even better than it looks in the pics. Earl of Sandwich is also a favorite of ours. You can't go wrong with either one.

Which Wolfgang Puck is that yummy breakfast food from? Market Place or West Side? I'm looking for a CS place that does omelettes and that one looks great! X

Does WPE have a separate kids' menu for breakfast? The menu I've found online just shows kids' menus for lunch/dinner. If not, can the kids order from the adult menu for breakfast using the DDP?

Does WPE have a separate kids' menu for breakfast? The menu I've found online just shows kids' menus for lunch/dinner. If not, can the kids order from the adult menu for breakfast using the DDP?

I would also love to know the answer to this question :scratchin

We were there last Fall and they didn't have a kid's breakfast menu on display. I just checked the photos I took. Therefore, kids should be able to order anything off the breakfast menu. It may be that since breakfast at WPE is pretty reasonable they don't offer a kids option. Many of the breakfast items are around $9 with the most $$ being only $11.

I loved having breakfast at WPE. We have a rental car so driving there is easy. The breakfast is so much better than the food courts. Only wish they opened earlier. They open at 9 a.m.

Ohhh, wait, I just found another photo that will answer your question.

wdw2011465.jpg

So, according to this sign from Oct of last year you had to order a kid's meal for lunch or dinner. There is no asterick on breakfast so then you can order an adult breakfast for kids. (unless they've changed since then, of course)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter