Best place for burger/fries?

snicker-doodle

Mom to Tinkerbell, Cinderella & Snow White
We're heading down on Satuday with our three young DD's and are looking for a very casual burger "joint". We've eaten at Prime Time Cafe and would like to try somthing different.

Any thoughts? Or should we stick with Prime Time? We'd be eating at either MGM or MK.

Thanks!! Happy Thanksgiving!

If you are at MGM you might consider taking the boat to the Yacht and Beach club and having a burger at Beaches and Cream. The boat ride is about 10 minutes at most and the burgers are quite tasty. The ice cream is good too.

We had the burgers at Sci Fi and thought they were quite good. But the price was high. Although we stayed at the YC we only had ice cream at Beaches and cream. I have heard their burgers are the best. We will be trying them next year when we go back.

Thanks, guys - we may try Beaches and Cream - forgot about them. We're staying at the BWV, so that would be convenient. Do we need PS there?

Originally posted by snicker-doodle
Thanks, guys - we may try Beaches and Cream - forgot about them. We're staying at the BWV, so that would be convenient. Do we need PS there?

I seem to remember that Beaches & Cream does not do PS's.

no they don't and you have to get there at an off time because it is very small and very popular.

Pecos Bills, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe, and Pinochio Haus all have a hamburger fixing bar with simmered onions, simmered mushrooms, cheese sause, ect. It's fast food, but I really like doctoring up those hamburgers. However, THE BEST hamburgers are the quest burgers at Disney Quest...but that's Downtown Disney West side.

Our favorite burger joint in the MK is Pinochio Village Haus!! We always get a seat looking down on Small World!! They also have a great fixins bar!!::yes::

Some burgers we really like are at Beaches & Cream(BC), ESPN(BW), Kona Cafe(Poly), and Liberty Inn(America in Epcot).

I certainly haven't had burgers everywhere, but the burgers at Sci-Fi are the best I've had. Great onion rings too, but both come at a premium price. Beaches & Cream (if you can get in) is a better value.

Pecos Bills is my favorite because of the fixin's bar. (if you are in the MK and it's convenient).

When we're in MGM we take the ferry to Beaches and Cream. If we're in MK we like the burgers at Pecos Bill's.

Hehe, if you read my trip report in my signature, you'll see I'm quite a burger fan. :)

I'll echo the thoughts about Sci Fi - I only recomend it to people who just want a burger and nothing more complex. A burger with bacon and a soft drink ran me just under $15 last time i was there. Not a bargain, but the atmosphere makes it worth it.

For counter service, I'd recomend AGAINST ABC Commisary - didn't like the service or the burger.

At MK, burgers are good at both Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays. The burgers and the topping bar are excellent at both.

Happy eating!

N.E.D.

Thanks all for taking time out to reply. We take off tomorrow - burger joint list in hand! LOL! Will report when we get back.

we found that the burgers at allstar sports to be great. they are made as you request them to and always fresh. they will add on whatever you request.
tomatoe, lettuce, grilled or fresh onion, pickle ......

also find pecos bill greater for burgers..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter