Best Pizza in Walt Disney World

I think all of the in-park pizza is basically the same stuff. I don't find it terrible, but not great-it's probably comparable to frozen supermarket pizza, or maybe Dominos.

Some of the hotels offer flatbread pizza, which can be better but still certainly not real pizza.

Just don't come to WDW with the impression that you are going to find "real pizza." It's definitely not a specialty there!

Come across the river, we have some great stuff in South Jersey. No way would I eat pizza at Disney!!!

Contrary to popular belief, most Chicagoans I know prefer thin crust pizza. We eat thin crust about once a week, but only on rare occasions do we order deep dish pizza. We cut our thin crust pizzas in squares - and we call soda POP - lol. And for the record, I've never set foot outside the Chicago area and found thin crust pizza that tastes good - Disney World or anywhere else.

Wow, I think all this input has helped me in my decision to order pizza while at our DVC villa. We are from central NY - lots of wonderful pizza around here-and I can get quite picky from restaurant to restaurant. I will stick with my grocery stop and picking up some nice snacks for my late night cravings. :)

Wow, I think all this input has helped me in my decision to order pizza while at our DVC villa. We are from central NY - lots of wonderful pizza around here-and I can get quite picky from restaurant to restaurant. I will stick with my grocery stop and picking up some nice snacks for my late night cravings. :)

this thread is pretty out of date.. there is via napoli now in epcot with excellent pizza.

There is a Giordano's Pizza near Disney World Property. They serve some of the best Chicago style deep dish pizza I've tasted.

does anyone know the address of this location, I looked and there are several Giordano's in the area. Want to see how far it is from our resort!

I found it!!!

The Giordanos you want is the one in Lake Buena Vista. Here is the address:

12151 S. APOPKA VINELAND RD.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32836

It is the only decent place to get pizza near WDW! We love Giordanos as we used to live in the Chicago area and still visit very often.

I agree with you. Just recently on the Food Channel (I can't remember which program), a NY pizza owner ran a taste test of LA, Chicago and NY water. The taste testers all noticed a difference in the taste of water. They then made three NY Pizzas using all three types of water. All the tasters said that they tasted the difference and could pick out which NY pizza was made with NY water.

It was unanimous decide water does make the difference in cooking!
ee

I agree and think the same thing about our NY hot dogs. The best hot dogs are steamed with NY water Yum!:dance3: NY pizza cannot be duplicated but if I want pizza I have to have pizza and will order a slice anywhere I am. :confused3

I think all of the in-park pizza is basically the same stuff. I don't find it terrible, but not great-it's probably comparable to frozen supermarket pizza, or maybe Dominos.

Some of the hotels offer flatbread pizza, which can be better but still certainly not real pizza.

Just don't come to WDW with the impression that you are going to find "real pizza." It's definitely not a specialty there!

This. All of the pizza at the CS locations that I tried were exactly the same. WPE in DTD is probably different since its not a Disney restaurant, and Via Napoli is different also. Via Napoli was good and better than the CS ones but still doesn't compare to NY pizza ;)

North Jersey Pizza is the best. Even WebmasterPete Werner says so, (Bradley Beach, NJ). Unfortunately nothing in "The World" comes anywhere close to it.

Agreed.

The best options for anything that even resembles a pizza is at Wolfgang Puck's express in DTD but its a flatbread style pizza... not real pizza

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter