• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best phone number to call?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
I need to make HRH reservations for August 29-Sept 1. Travelocity gives me a rate of $139 standard for two people--we have 2 adults and 2 children.

Questions--what is the best phone number to call to see if universal can match this rate through their reservations systems? After reading all these posts I am confused about whether one ought to call Loews, UEEscape, or the HRH hotel directly.

If I take the $139 rate is it available for the Loews First upgrade, as opposed to the Entertainment rate, which isn't supposed to be?

Is the $139 rate good for 2 adults and 2 kids? (They also have a trio and quad rate, but don't specify whether that's for kids or not)

Thanks for any advice...

Making HRH ressies--
I would like to get this nailed this week;
does anyone know the answers to these questions?

thanks so much
Erin Cox-Holmes

I called the 888-uescape number and they were able to check on all available discounts: Entertainment, AAA, Fan Club. The entertainment rate is the best if you can get it for the dates you need. If you are not yet a member of Loews First, you can call 1-800-loews12 and enroll immediately. They will give you your lowes first number, which you can give to the Universal reservationist. The best thing about calling Universal directly is that you can give them your preferences, i.e. non-smoking, roll-a-way, 2 queens, crib, etc and they will enter that info into your ressies. Give it a try and see if they can beat your prices. I was quoted $129.50 for a pool view at the HRH with 2 queen beds. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter