Best of Luck Steve!

Jedimom33

Earning My Ears
Best wishes to Steve and family. Will miss you on the DIS. Always appreciated your enthusiasm and point of view (and mac/cheese reviews.) Hope you'll be very happy out west.

• Matt_T

Earning My Ears
    You'll be missed, Steve. As an avid listener of all the pods you're contributions have been greatly appreciated. Best of luck to you all in Utah.

ZumaTree

Earning My Ears
    Best wishes on your next stage. My husband and I have really enjoyed watching you over the last few years, and we'll definitely miss your positive energy and deep love of Disney history.

P.S. We are Penn State.

• Helvetica

DIS Veteran
    I wish him luck in his next chapter.

Hopefully he gets a chance to try out the Mac n Cheese at Docking Bay 7 before he leaves. The Ribs with a bed of Mac n Cheese is really good. Especially paired with the Moof Juice.

JennLTX

DIS Veteran
    NOOOO!!!!! :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: REALLY going to miss you, Steve, but do wish you and the family all the best.

• RufusCat

Earning My Ears
    So going to miss Steve, I really connected with him and he was very funny, if a little shy. Just an all-round nice guy. No-one else leave though please! The team is great as it is.

reliev

Mouseketeer
    good luck steve your mac and cheese and potatoes reviews will be missed congrats on the new gig and new location to live

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW