Best Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks

ChrisParker

DIS Veteran
Part of my keep cool plan for July is to ingest as many frozen/slushy drinks as I can.

What are your favourite slushies in the parks?

Thanks in advance! :drinking1

Mega-Berry Smoothie
Raspberry Purée and Nonfat Yogurt blended with Odwalla Berries GoMega (an excellent source of Omega-3)

Not exactly a "drink", but definitely something we get every time we're in Epcot to keep cool: Melon Kakigori from Japan. Delicious shaved ice! They have several flavors but the melon is our favorite.

In Magic Kingdom at the Cheshire stand where they sell the Chershire Cat Tail... I got some type of slushy with a candy straw... omg... it was amazing

Strawberry slushy at the Joffrey Stand-I got it at the stand by the entrance to the WS where the walkway from the Odyssey is, but I would guess they have it at all the Joffrey stands.

What is the Dolewhip mixed drink called at Poly? I cant remember for the life of me. Thats my favorite Disney cold beverage.

We love the non-alcoholic slushies at the Morocco Oasis kiosk in EP. We love the Moroccarita especially! Not frozen, but some of the best non-alcoholic drinks are in Nomad Lounge in AK, IMHO. They fresh squeeze all the juices used there!

I've not tried it but I plan to on my next trip, The American Dream from the America Pavilion in Epcot. Strawberry and blue raspberry slush with vanilla ice cream.

Oh that sounds amazing! And perfect for the 4th at Epcot. 🇺🇲

I'm boring so for non-alcoholic I stick with Dole whip floats and frozen cokes. I honestly don't think I've had any other slushy/frozen drink that wasn't boozy
:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter