Best lunch in Epcot?

kc1798

Earning My Ears
Having the princess dinner in Norway with 4 yr old DD and 2 yr old DS and husband, but need ideas for lunch. Open to any and all ideas. We haven't been since Jan '16.

I like Rose & Crown. You can sit inside or request a table outside on the water.

If you are looking for QS meal since you are having TS dinner, Sunshine Seasons in the Land next to Soarin has a good variety to choose from, including lo mein, rotisserie chicken, and sandwiches. It is also a good location if you are going to do any activities in Future World, like Nemo and Turtle Talk.

We love Tangierine Café. It's a great place for a lighter meal if you split plates. DS and I split the Shawarma Chicken and Lamb Platter and it's the perfect size for a lunch that fills you up without weighing you down. Fish and chips at Yorkshire Count Fish Shop is always a hit as well

Another for Tangerine, but I really love sitting by the water at Spice Road Table, getting a bunch of tapas and having one of their flights. Its super relaxing.

We liked the Morroco sit down restaurant when our kids were your kids ages (still really like this place now!). The waiter brought us a bowl of rice when he saw my son eating all of mine. We never ordered kid meals for them, just shared from our plates because they didn't eat kid fare. They kids loved the hummus, kebabs, rice and the free ice cream they were offered! We thought the service was outstanding and it was a nice place to escape the heat.

We also have shared the platters at the quick service here and eaten at Spice Road. My kids like the QS Mexican place too

Katsura in Japan is lovely. Good food - and very different from what you will be eating at dinner - and the kids will love seeing the fish in the koi pond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter