Best Limo Service?

Disneypal

Mouseketeer
We are flying into Orlando on Feb. 9 and are setting sail on our cruise on the 10th. Does anyone have a good limo service that we should use to get us there and back? We have used Tiffany Town Car on all of our other trips. Each time going in a Towncar. this time we would like to try something different and do a limo. I am not sure if Tiffany does limos or not and if they are the best our there. Any adice?:confused: :)

Disneypal
We are the sponsors of the transportation boards. We do have NEW limos and a great price. Give us a try..http://www.Yourride.net :wave:
Remember to "Support your Sponsors" ºoº ºoº ºoº

we have used happy limo on two trips. we were picked up first in a town car and my brother (who planned the whole trip) said something to our driver about it being to small for us (5 adults) and our luggage and groceries. the driver said he would make sure we had a limo on the way back. he showed up with a streched limo. on our second trip we had the same driver and another limo!!!!! he remembered us once he saw us and once again the service was excellent. my brother on this trip actually have left his cell phone in the limo and our driver (wes) had apparently heard it ringing so he turned around and brought it back to us.

Thanks for all of the advice! I checked with both companies and decided to go with Yourride. Rabbit seemed very friendly and organized and his prices were wonderful (even has a coupon for $5 off). Anyone have anything to add about this service?:)

I vote for Rabbit too!

My daughter and her family used him in December and were extremely pleased with his service.

We have him scheduled to pick up our other daughters and their families from MCO on Saturday and have been very impressed with his website and communication.

We used Tiffany Towncar's stretch limo and I can't say enough good things about it. I have pictures of it on my web site. Click on the link below, then go to the Caribbean Beach Resort link to see the limo! :)

Could you please let me know what type of vechicle we would be picked up in from port if we use yourride.net(family of 4). Thanks

rabbitsz hi went to your web sit looks good but before i make ressies with you it says non-stop ,, does that mean no groc. stop for beer or pop????
need a 15 min. stop cmatt

My DD & I used Yourride in Dec. We had a grocery stop & the driver was on time & very nice! I would highly recommend Yourride!

Geri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter