Best Item at BOG Breakfast

I've been trying to get a reservation here with no luck so far.

I've been trying to get a reservation here with no luck so far.

Just keep trying! The day before we left on our May trip, I was messing around on reservations and randomly found one for breakfast. Even tonight, I was just able to find a random lunch reservation (we wanted to try another meal there, but it's been booked up every time I checked). You never know when something might pop up!

As for the food, DH and I both had the open-faced sandwich and loved it. BOG was the first thing we did in the parks, and it was a magical way to start our vacation! The food was excellent, and I can't wait to try lunch!

Just keep trying! The day before we left on our May trip, I was messing around on reservations and randomly found one for breakfast. Even tonight, I was just able to find a random lunch reservation (we wanted to try another meal there, but it's been booked up every time I checked). You never know when something might pop up!

As for the food, DH and I both had the open-faced sandwich and loved it. BOG was the first thing we did in the parks, and it was a magical way to start our vacation! The food was excellent, and I can't wait to try lunch!
Thanks! I've been anxiously checking for the days I am there. I didn't even know I was going until 100 days before my trip, so I definitely missed out on the good times. Fingers crossed!

Thanks! I've been anxiously checking for the days I am there. I didn't even know I was going until 100 days before my trip, so I definitely missed out on the good times. Fingers crossed!

I was there about two weeks ago and picked up an 8 am breakfast (9 am park opening) less than a week out. Keep checking off and on.

I was there about two weeks ago and picked up an 8 am breakfast (9 am park opening) less than a week out. Keep checking off and on.
It makes me feel better that so many people have had luck with this.

Quick question. We can pre-order tomorrow for our BOG breakfast tomorrow. My daughter and I are not big breakfast eaters and we are thinking of just sharing a meal. We figure with the pastries and the open face sandwich there will be plenty of food for both of us. Is this allowed? We do have reservations for both of us. And I'll just drink water so the drink included isn't even a big deal. I just want to know if I have to order us each a meal.

Quick question. We can pre-order tomorrow for our BOG breakfast tomorrow. My daughter and I are not big breakfast eaters and we are thinking of just sharing a meal. We figure with the pastries and the open face sandwich there will be plenty of food for both of us. Is this allowed? We do have reservations for both of us. And I'll just drink water so the drink included isn't even a big deal. I just want to know if I have to order us each a meal.
I was wondering the same thing! My hubby isn't a big breakfast fan and like others, we are doing BOG breakfast mainly to get in the park early.

I was wondering the same thing! My hubby isn't a big breakfast fan and like others, we are doing BOG breakfast mainly to get in the park early.
Yes, sharing is allowed.

I had the open faced sandwich and it would have been a lot better if the bread was toasted and the whole thing was warmer. Mine was lukewarm at best. The eggs were cooked pretty solidly, I would have preferred them to be more runny, but you can't expect that at such a high capacity restaurant.

I was a little horrified at how large the pastry platters were. We only took a few bites from it. I can't imagine that they'll continue to serve them at that size. So much waste!

I had the open faced sandwich and it would have been a lot better if the bread was toasted and the whole thing was warmer. Mine was lukewarm at best. The eggs were cooked pretty solidly, I would have preferred them to be more runny, but you can't expect that at such a high capacity restaurant.

I was a little horrified at how large the pastry platters were. We only took a few bites from it. I can't imagine that they'll continue to serve them at that size. So much waste!
We took our left over pastries with us and ate them later for a snack. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter