Best French Fries - Ever.

Ya, why do they do that?

Because you're supposed to rip off the top of the bag, and use it as great big bowl, of course!

(Actually, in my family, 2/3 go in the bag-bowl, and my 1/3 stay in the cup, because I'm the only one who douses them in malt vinegar. 😆 )

My mother’s hand cut fries and I never appreciated them. In 1969 I was all about tater tots which we never had. I complained about the fresh peaches too, all of the cool kids ate theirs from a can. :sad2:

Mayo on fries is like Catsup on a hot dog.
Really? Wow, I didn't realize mayo on french fries would be so good, LOL.

Best french fries are Thrashers on the boardwalk, Ocean City, MD.

And this....

I love red robin
Just because they are all you can eat? They're frozen french fries seemingly not even fried when I tried Red Robin. They were like cheap frozen fries cooked on a sheet in the oven.

Because you're supposed to rip off the top of the bag, and use it as great big bowl, of course!

(Actually, in my family, 2/3 go in the bag-bowl, and my 1/3 stay in the cup, because I'm the only one who douses them in malt vinegar. 😆 )
Malt Vinegar is the perfect fry topping!!!

Really? Wow, I didn't realize mayo on french fries would be so good, LOL.

Best french fries are Thrashers on the boardwalk, Ocean City, MD.

And this....

Just because they are all you can eat? They're frozen french fries seemingly not even fried when I tried Red Robin. They were like cheap frozen fries cooked on a sheet in the oven.
Yep they are frozen, just like McDonald's which are good as well. I happen to like that cut of fry. Yes they fry them, and they go well with all of the different sauces offered as well

We rip open the side of the bag (along the seam), tear the sides of the bottom on three side and flatten the bag out with the fries in front of our burgers, easy to share.

We rip open the side of the bag (along the seam), tear the sides of the bottom on three side and flatten the bag out with the fries in front of our burgers, easy to share.
They reheat great in the toaster oven. I don't ever share Five Guys fries. They are ALL mine! LOL.

I actually have a small burger joint along a bike trail we frequent that load you up even more than Five Guys does with a single serving. I'm usually 50 mile or so in on a bike ride though, so I cover them with salt and chow them all down.

My real favorite fried potato are the pub chips at our local bar. Straight up crack. They're thicker than your average potato chip and come out fresh and hot with a side of beer cheese. I love the floppy ones the most.

The steak fries from the old Cattleman’s Steak House in Prescott, Arizona. They cooked them in an air fryer (before that became an in thing). They were so good we used to get an extra order to go and eat them for dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter