Best French Fries - Ever.

Drasticq

Mouseketeer
TRIPPLE COOKED FRIES. Crispy as anything on the outside, fluffy as sin on the inside. Fat. Decadent. Amazing.

photo_2019-10-13_00-00-36.jpg

But if I had to slum it at a more regular joint, I'd have to vote for Mc Donalds. Sweet deal!

PS. Always use mayo, ketchup, sweet 'n' sour, gravy etc to taste. And... ENJOY.

Husk restaurant in Nashville. A fantastic dinner at a really great restaurant, but a year and a half later all we talk about from that dinner is the absolute best fries we ever ate.

Five Guys have the best fries.
Not at the one in Sandusky, OH. They are disgusting! They look and taste like they’ve been sitting around for days. Ours definitely weren’t fresh. They tasted like they had been sitting around and then dumped back in the grease to warm up. My first visit was also my last. Gross!

Not at the one in Sandusky, OH. They are disgusting! They look and taste like they’ve been sitting around for days. Ours definitely weren’t fresh. They tasted like they had been sitting around and then dumped back in the grease to warm up. My first visit was also my last. Gross!
You got a bad one. Complain and try another. They really are the best fries of all. The two of us share a little fry because any more than that is too much considering they dump a whole 'nuther scoop of fries in the bag even after they filled the little cup.

What are Five Guys fries supposed to be like? Because every time I’ve tried them they’ve been excessively greasy and soggy. I’ve always thought they were gross.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter