Best FOOD in the World bracket! Round one!

Kona
California Grill
Crystal Palace
Via Napoli

Be Our Guest
CHH
Tangerine Café
Flame Tree BBQ

Haha you can vote for where you want to eat in August!
True, but that would just be based on random reviews and me looking at the menu.

ok so, disclaimer: I've only eaten at two of the places listed in the brackets (and I haven't chosen either of them), so if you don't think they should be considered, that's ok!

Table Services:
Kona Café
California Grill
Tusker House
Via Napoli

Counter Services:
Be Our Guest
Kringla Bakery
Tangerine Café
Aloha Isle

Table Services:
Boma vs. Kona Café - Boma although I love them both
Sanaa vs. California Grill - Sanaa
Tusker House vs. Crystal Palace - Tusker House
50's Prime Time Café vs. Via Napoli - Via Napoli

Counter Services:
Be Our Guest vs. Sleepy Hollow - Be Our Guest
Columbia Harbor House vs. Kringla Bakery - Columbia House
Sunshine Seasons vs. Tangerine Café - Tangerine Cafe
Aloha Isle vs. Flame Tree BBQ - Aloha Isle

We enjoy 50s Prime Time but the pizza at Via Napoli is excellent.

Thank ya to everyone who picked their favorite places to eat in WDW. I was able to divide the lists into favorite table services and favorite counter services. So here is the bracket! Vote for all 8 match-ups!

Table Services:
Boma vs. Kona Café
Sanaa vs. California Grill
Tusker House vs. Crystal Palace
50's Prime Time Café vs. Via Napoli

Counter Services:
Be Our Guest vs. Sleepy Hollow
Columbia Harbor House vs. Kringla Bakery
Sunshine Seasons vs. Tangerine Café
Aloha Isle vs. Flame Tree BBQ

Kona Cafe
California Grill
Tusker House
50s Prime Time

BOG
Columbia Harbor House
Sunshine Seasons
Aloha Isle

Thanks, Llama! Crazy work week & I just saw the thread so jumped in. Looks like I need more coffee before I play! Properly rebuked ::yes::

Give her a break for Pete's sake -at least she spelled "Tangier"-ine correctly!
Thanks, Gan! You are a Prince amongst Princes! :-)
I had a couple work weeks from the h e double hockey sticks place. But my bad. Llama was just giving me a friendly heads up. With a little fun thrown in. Llama's the Man.

Reactions: GAN
Yes, everyone have a good giggle. :P I made an oopsy. Since its Friday night in Canada (not yet Sat night Hockey Night in Canada), I'm enjoying a little nip of Black Bush Irish Whisky and cooking a beef roast. Finally, its the weekend. I think we should have some kind of weekend video thingie but my old Windows XP won't let me post imbedded video. Monster. Gotta do a tech upgrade this summer. #Things I need to do. Rats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter