Best Drinks in Disney

I will add to the group of people suggesting Trader Sams!

It's as much for the environment as it is for the drinks. Tiki bars are just MADE for fun, and it would be a good place to start a 21 run. :) If you're going with a good number of people, I suggest sharing one of the bowls (either the Uh Oa or the Nautilus). Whatever you do, order one of the rum drinks where an effect will occur in the bar. This is totally the wrong place to order a beer, glass of wine, or vodka soda, LOL.

For a sophisticated drink with a view that can't be beat, you cannot go wrong with the California Grill. They make a wonderful champagne cocktail, and I just appreciate the fact that the menu here isn't the standard "Disney Bar Menu" which doesn't really change across resorts.

In Epcot, absolutely check out a Grey Goose Slush in France, and stop at La Cava Del Tequila in Mexico (margarita flight!)

At Animal Kingdom you should try a Dole Whip with rum (your choice of coconut or spiced). SO refreshing. I've also heard good things about the Nomad Lounge at DAK (it's on my list to try)!

Have a great time, and don't forget to hydrate and eat something! :D

I'll add to the thoughts here. Since it'll be your 21st, maybe you already know what types of alcohol you like. If not, and you have multiple days at Disney, I suggest separating the types of drinks you'll be enjoying that day in broad categories. That way you won't have to worry about mixing beer, wine, rum, tequila, gin and so on in one day.

I'll echo the lovely atmosphere and good quality drinks at Nomad Lounge (laid back) and Trader Sams (party!party!). There are many other great suggestions in the thread with a variety of locations throughout WDW. I hope you have a very happy birthday!

Yes to most of the suggestions above...and add the moonshine drinks at Art Smith's in Disney Springs. Not like any moonshine you've had in the past! Good stuff.

Yes to all suggestions! Before park time, or during pool time, my go to @ any pool bar is a Banana Cabana without the grenadine (the way it's meant to be lol!). Generic compared to all the fun park/restaurant choices. But, perfect for resort chill time. I hate sweet drinks, but it's perfect without the "red yucky stuff". I'd be embarrassed to tell just how many of these suckers I can drink during a stay.

Lapu Lapu at the Poly! A yummy fruity rum drink in a pineapple. It does pack quite a punch, but very tasty. I like to get one and watch Wishes from the beach.

EPCOT, as others have said the slushy at France or a good grapefruit beer at Germany

BW has so many options. Abracadabra bar is such a fun place. Sit outside at the Big River Brew to have a drink and enjoy the sights. Jellyrolls is a dueling piano bar, they make any drink, but it's the atmosphere that is so fun.

If you're at Jock Lindsey's, get either a Cool-headed Monkey (sweeter and more fruit-based cocktail) or a Scottish Professor. If you're drinking in EPCOT, while I agree with everybody above that the Mexico pavilion margaritas and Grey Goose slush in France are incredible, I will add that you have to get a Schofferhofer Grapefruit Beer in Germany. It's a low ABV at like 3%, but it's delicious and refreshing. Also, if you're at EPCOT during the Flower & Garden festival, get a dole whip w/rum at the Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen.

At AK, check out the Dawa Bar in Harambe. I got a mojito, which in and of itself isn't that unusual. But since they don't do straws, it had a skinny (like chopstick size) stick of SUGARCANE in it for stirring. Then you can chew on the booze soaked sugarcane when the drink is gone. Yummy drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter