Best Drinks in Disney

Dr. Allison

Earning My Ears
Hello Fellow Disney Lovers,
I am going to disney world this summer for the 4th time, However this will be on my 21st birthday. While I have been to disney many times, I have clearly never been able to enjoy their drink menus. Where should I go for the best drink. Because I have no intentions in over drinking in a place like disney, I am looking for a short list of the best drinks in Disney. Please Help.

Both Allen and Tim in the Belle Vue Lounge at the Board Walk make a great spicy Bloody Mary. The lounge opens at 5 pm, the porch is great for people watching and you can see the acts making their way to the boards in case you want to check them out.

Bill From PA

My daughter and I just celebrated her 21st at Disney earlier this month. She had her first official drink at Dawa Bar at DAK. Best spot to enjoy a drink outside at WDW, IMO. The atmosphere is great, there is live music pretty much continually and they have a nice variety of drinks.

I think WL has one of the best Pool bar drinks. I enjoy doing flights of wine in Germany, France & Italy.

Kae

Everything on the menu is fantastic at:
Trader Sam's
Nomad Lounge

Grand marnier slush in France
Peach snap at the tea cart in China
Margarita from La Cava in Mexico (I recommend Passionfruit)

:bday:
When u do ur MK day, hop the monorail to the Poly ( if ur not staying there) and grab a
Lapu Lapu at the bar. YUM
And tell them no souvie cup, to save some $$
Hope it's the
HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
Have ( safe) fun lol :flower1:

Lots of fun drinks at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in Disney Springs. You can't go wrong with any of them, but I'm a fan of the Cool-headed Monkey. Starr African Rum, Van Der Hum Tangerine Liqueur, fresh Lime Juice, Watermelon, and Pineapple Juice.

Go sit in the boat on the side of the restaurant and enjoy the sights and sounds of Disney Springs all around you. It's particularly fun at night!

Happy Birthday!

Going to the tequila lounge in Epcot is great! It seems to be overlooked often but they have great margarita choices!

Margarita fan here and my favorite for years has been from Paradiso 37, but after having the Avocado Margarita at La Hacienda last month, it's become a great contender!

paradiso-37-heraurra-marg-13-blue.jpg
PARADISO 37 (lately they've been serving it in a regular glass, this glass is the best!) - the Heradura Silver Margarita!

hacienda-san-angel-margarita.jpg
LA HACIENDA DE SAN ANGEL - Avocado Margarita

You can get this at most pool bars, but for me a black cherry lemonade from Hurricane Hannah's to sip while lounging at Stormalong Bay is a little slice of heaven.

What everybody said besides the beer:)

Here are some other thoughts

Try a Washington Apple in the UK pavillion.
The pool bar at the Swolphin has surprising delicious food, a great lounge area, with curtains, couches, very relaxing, and great pours/mixes.
Limoncello in Italy
Any of the drinks at the Bluezoo - its pretty easy to hop into their bar area. I've been with some Manhattan drinkers, who were blown away by their's and I've never had anything but wonderful drinks there, to the point I never even look at their wine menu (weird for me).

The Serenity at Blue Zoo is one of my very favorites! We'll even stop in when we're walking back from DHS to the Yacht Club to have one before dinner.

Serenity: Square One Cucumber Vodka, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Muddled Fresh Strawberries, Basil, Rosemary, Fresh Lime Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Rock Candy Syrup.
Serenity.jpg

Margarita"s at the Margarita Shack in DS.

Pineapple margarita at la cava and the Krakatoa punch at trader sams. All drinks are good really at trader sams.

The margarita sampler at the outdoor bar at the Hollywood brown derby was really good.

I would go with the Grey Goose slushy martini in France. But....always remember at any Disney owned property for the small upcharge price of $2 per drink you can get a double. Got DH through all the trips....so worth it lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter