Best Downtown Disney Dining (DL)

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
Which restaurant is your favorite in the new Downtown Disney area? (I included Grand Californian in the poll) I welcome all comments about any of the restaurants in Downtown Disney!! :D

The rainforest cafe is definetly the fav! unless ur looking for more entertainment value then food value...& quality for that matter..then ESPN is awsome...u gotta see their bathrooms...u really don't miss a play! & then the house of blues has the awsome concert menu....but....besides that.....No coment. :) ;)

since im a sports nut i loved espn zone, ive been jealous of all the big cities like chicago, new york and wash. dc for getting one and i was real excited when i heard they were gonna open one right in my backyard, its a great place, my other favorite is rainforest cafe as well, ive been to many rainforest cafes and that one is the best so far.

Since another weekend has passed, with more possibilities of responses, I thought I'd bump this up again. Thanks for your responses!! :D

AFter going to Downtown Disney and eating at ESPNZone & Naples (you didn't list this one), I say that the majority of restaurants are very overpriced for what they are serving. Strange cuisine (I'm a chicken, salad and potatoes person) does not seem to be a staple on any of the menus.

Napa Rose is EXTREMELY expensive. Alacarte and VERY overpriced.

Just my opinion :)

<font color=navy>We ate at Naples last Wednesday, and though pricey (what I expect when eating at Disney, unfortunately), the kids & I really enjoyed it. The service was excellent, and the food was delicious. Haven't tried the other ones, yet, but expect to in the future.

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter