best disney world breakfast?

We really like Chef Mickey's. Of course, we have little kids, but even if we didn't, we'd still go! My 82 year old grandma LOVES Chef Mickey's too! Sometimes its just good to be a kid again!

Ohana breakfast was the best. We never did Kona breakfast, but have done Ohana and Kona for dinner, and the food was really good at both. The juice they serve with breakfast is the best anywhere.

Cat Cora's, over at the Boardwalk resort -- ala carte, inventive and delicious. If you want a buffet, I think Chef Mickey is best, but it's mayhem with the kids and characters.

Thanks so much for all your help!! This looks like it will be a tough one but I'm thinking maybe tusker house or boma?? And sorry if I confused anyone about the characters... I just meant that having the characters wasn't top priority... for my parents :laughing: I on the other hand would love it :)

Kona has been my favorite forever. Tonga Toast or Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes-can't make up my mind.
Last time I was there we were sitting next to a single woman in her 50s who ordered the Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes and the Pressed Kona Coffee-we got to talking and she told me that she was on a bicycle tour and had ridden 50 miles before breakfast. The breakfast was her reward.
I felt a little guilty-all I had done was walked in from the Monorail Platform!

Haven't eaten at Boma or Kona yet, next trip. We loved Tuskar and Whispering Canyon, we ate at Whispering twice last trip we loved it so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter