Best compay for Resale

My recent resale purchase was through Fidelity. Made offer and received a call from the broker in about 2 hours. Confirmed details of offer and broker said she would submit it to the seller. Less than 10 minutes later broker called back to let me know offer was accepted. So can not complain about the transaction and how it was handled.

LOL! That's the way I felt. I think the problem though is some of the brokers. For example, the broker I referenced with the high priced listing seemed to have high priced listings across the board. I got the feeling the broker is the one "consulting" the sellers on what price they should list at (obviously for higher commission dollars). That leads to hard feelings when buyers offer prices that are a lot lower (yet are more in line with the market). And the actual agent with whom I dealt at that broker was...how should I say...special. It felt like he sold used cars before he became a resale agent. The person I dealt with at Fidelity was the exact opposite...no BS or cheesy tactics.

i refuse to bid on Eric’s contracts. Haven’t even tried once. Not wasting my time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter