Best Characters??

My favorite memory of a character was about 2 1/2 yrs ago. We were at the Crystal Palace for my nephews bday. Eyeore :eeyore: went by and I didn't get to say hi. I asked the waitress if he would come back. Happily she said yes. When he came out, my sister said that she would take my picture with Eyeore :eeyore: . I was standing in line when Tigger :tigger: came behind my sister without her knowing. I snapped a pic of my sister. She had her arm out cause she was saying that I better not miss Eyeore :eeyore: so I wouldn't be grumpy. I told her to turn around and Tigger :tigger: scared the crap out of her. :rotfl2: Then he gave her a big hug. At that point I didn't care if I got a pic with Eyeore :eeyore: (which I did) because I was just laughing so hard.

PaMom001 said:
My favorite memory of a character was about 2 1/2 yrs ago. We were at the Crystal Palace for my nephews bday. Eyeore :eeyore: went by and I didn't get to say hi. I asked the waitress if he would come back. Happily she said yes. When he came out, my sister said that she would take my picture with Eyeore :eeyore: . I was standing in line when Tigger :tigger: came behind my sister without her knowing. I snapped a pic of my sister. She had her arm out cause she was saying that I better not miss Eyeore :eeyore: so I wouldn't be grumpy. I told her to turn around and Tigger :tigger: scared the crap out of her. :rotfl2: Then he gave her a big hug. At that point I didn't care if I got a pic with Eyeore :eeyore: (which I did) because I was just laughing so hard.
Oh man that is :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

They where great at Cape May breaskfast.

I feel like a little kid again and I can't wait to get back. :cool1: We had some great interactions, mostly the character meals, and I can't wait to get back there with my kids. Okay, I say it's for my kids, but it's really me that can't wait..... :rolleyes:
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
A fat white Aladdin? I would love to see that. Would have to wonder who was handing out the costumes that day :rotfl:

Okay here was Aladdin last year (May 2005)
aladdin2.jpg

And here he his this year (May 2006)...he's not all THAT fat, but clearly a white guy LoL! :rotfl:

aladdin.jpg

Captain Hook was very gentlemanly. He was standing unnoticed near POTC and when I came up he bowed and took my hand to kiss it. When the CA took my picture I was still blushing. I played along and said "why thank you kind sir," as I walked away and he put his hand over his heart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter