Best Character Photos

I think I would die if this way me in a photo! Jasmine was so super nice!

DisneyWorldTwelve017.jpg

Here my DD is comparing slippers.

DisneyWorldFour083.jpg

Here she is going up the stairs in Cinderella's castle.

DisneyWorldFour033.jpg

some of my favorites.... I have added two from Universal that I LOVE... these pics were taken before my son so I am sure I will have lots more next year!:)
wolv.jpg

grinch.jpg

armyguy.jpg

100_0093.jpg

me and my BFF with STANELY!!! lol
67d5y6g.jpg

Me and Stitch!!
4tfbejm.jpg

The Squid Named Sammy he moved across the plate!!!
6c2z7nn.jpg

Me outside Animal Kingdom
4lj0rr7.jpg

I love character photos! I'm having a hard time picking my favorites, but here are a few of my faves!

Lilo and Stitch and DS even had his stitch shirt on!
100261403-M.jpg

I love this family photo with Mickey AND Minnie!
100261173-M.jpg

My son's first picture with Mickey Mouse!
76871016-M.jpg

I love how Sully has his hand over my head!
76870828-M.jpg

OK, I can't resist posting a few more!

DS meeting his first princess:
162845801-M.jpg

he even got a kiss!
162845805-M.jpg

High five, Tigger dude!!
100260901-M.jpg

everybody's favorites, Chip and Dale!
100260939-M.jpg

I'll add these to the mix!

42494s2-med.jpg

Stitch licked her face!
42494s3-med.jpg

She accidentally called him Chip!
42494dale-med.jpg

42494Chip-med.jpg

ok I have to post 2 more :)

Before that pic was taken they danced with me and were being really silly. The photographer got impatient and asked them to stop lol
image10.jpg

I was almost starstruck... I love Mary!
IMG_0006.jpg

Nice pics, everyone! Keep 'em comin'!!!

hulagirl87: Where is that pic of the Tarzan gang? I can hardly ever seem to find any one of those characters, much less all of them together!

labdogs42: Nice family pic w/Mickey & Minnie :goodvibes . That's neat that you saw Chip & Dale in Dinoland--I've never seen them there before. PS--I like that chipmunk shirt! Where did you get it?

Nice pics, everyone! Keep 'em comin'!!!

hulagirl87: Where is that pic of the Tarzan gang? I can hardly ever seem to find any one of those characters, much less all of them together!

labdogs42: Nice family pic w/Mickey & Minnie :goodvibes . That's neat that you saw Chip & Dale in Dinoland--I've never seen them there before. PS--I like that chipmunk shirt! Where did you get it?

Chip and Dale used to be in Dinoland, but stopped about a year ago.

i want to give a really big THANK YOU to everyone who posted a pic, they are all so adorable. before i looked at the pics i was in a not-so-magical mood because of some financial things i read about disney on the dis which isnt good because im leaving for a disney trip in 12 days!! while i was looking through all of the pictures my smile kept getting bigger and bigger until it started to hurt:teeth: and then i realized that i shouldnt have been worrying about the financial issues because disney would never take the smiles off all these faces

oh and hulagirl87, that pic you have with the stepmother and sisters, stepmother looks exactly like an english teacher i once had :teacher: :scared:

thanks for posting the pics everyone, you definatly gave me a mood lift that only disney can provide ;) :love:

Thanks! I got the chipmunk shirt at the Disney Store last year. I think it is one of their "studio collection" shirts. My son is wearing a Mickey one from the same collection (but it is kind of covered by Minnie's hand!). I love those shirts!

i had to come back to this thread and see some more pics. I could look at disney pics all day and never get enough. Here are a few more of my favorite pics

DS 5 with mommys boyfriend ;)
seangoof206.jpg

my three little ones at AK in Dec
pooh306.jpg

me with a couple of nuts lol
cryschipdale062.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter