Best chance at finding Frozen merchandise?

Sven...where do I find Sven??

Try Target. I was at two stores today and they both just put out a shipment of the beanie baby size plush today. Each store only had 4 Sven, 4 Olaf, 2 Anna and 2 Elsa Plush. I think they were $9.99 Go check it out quickly before someone grabs them. The Anna and Elsa are kinda weird looking but the Sven and Olaf were cute, just small beanie baby size.

Also a few Walmarts have been getting stock of the $39 set that has Olaf, Sven and the Barbie sized Anna and Elsa. These are Sven figures not plush. You can look it up online and order it for in store pick up if a store near you has it in stock. I was able to get one of these last week by doing this.

I have 3 girls and I think I am close to being ready for Valentines day, Easter and an April birthday. I just wish there was a 3rd princess rather than two. I can't figure out how to even things up. I can't put Anna, Elsa and then Kristof in my 3 girls Easter baskets. The Kristoff girl would not fine that fair. I don't want to have 3 sets of Anna and Elsa. If I get two of Elsa and one Anna surely that will cause some kind of upset and so will the reverse. Disney just really did not think this through in the mom's with and odd number of girls area :rotfl2::

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter