• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Camera?

I like http://www.steves-digicams.com/ for camera reviews. He also maintains a best camera list for a wide range of categories. I just bought a Canon Powershot S3 IS to replace our HP Photosmart 850. The S3 IS is a great camera. Quick to start and take pictures. The continuous shoot mode is great for action shots. Other features I like are the 12X zoom and the flip out screen. The latter lets you hold the camera over peoples heads and still see the display. Great for taking pictures in a crowd.

We bought the Canon A630 before our Christmas trip to Disney. Love the features, but it does eat the batteries. I just got a charger to use while at home. My husband, who never reads instructions, kept finding new things that it would do. We got it at Office Depot with a free printer rebate and a $75 rebate on the camera. Also got about $20 for using the rewards program they have. We bought 2 extra memory cards to go with it and then still ran out while at Disney. After pricing a new card at Disney:scared1: , my husband deleted a few of the bad ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter