Best breakfast @ WDW

I'd also choose Boma for a buffet or Kona for a non-buffet. DH and I order Tonga Toast and Eggs Benny at Kona, and then split the two meals. A whole order of Tonga Toast is too much, but half an order with half an egg dish is great. Just don't add any syrup - it's already sweet enough!

We really like the Trails End at FW for breakfast. The food is really good, the service is friendly, and the value can't be beat. I guess it depends on what KIND of breakfast you are looking for, but the Trails End is "down home" food with a homey atmosphere.

We've also had a good breakfast at Boatwright's at POR. Love the banana stuffed french toast!

We recently went to 1900 Park Fare for the first time. We really enjoyed the food (chees blintzes were wonderful!) and it was just overall a great meal!

God bless!
Mark

The French Toast at Boatwright's was my favorite thing for breakfast until I tried the Sweet Potato Pancakes. I'm counting down the days until I can have them again!

Spoodles also has a great, unique breakfast menu. The "all you care to eat" option is a very good value and includes scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, French toast, bacon, breakfast sausage, and breakfast breads (the breads are delicious).

Then again, you can't go wrong with Boma.

Are there any restaurants that serve beef breakfast meats?

The Character Breakfast at Chef Mickey's is excellent. The variety of dishes is extensive and everything we had was well-prepared.

The Kona Cafe as the famous Tonga Toast. My husband thinks it is beyond wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter