Best breakfast @ WDW

DISNEYBIGGDOGG

DISNEY VET
Will be at WDW for my 15th anniversary this Thanksgiving. We never have done breakfast when we go with the kids because we are basic commandos and are in the parks early. Please recommend the best place to have breakfast for 2. FYI, we will not be doing any parks.

Kona Cafe at the Poly resort, the best!
You can park at any resort to eat at thier restaurants.

olivia's at old key west serves an excellent breakfast. rainforest cafe at AK has a good breakfast. you do not have to enter the park to access the restaurant. trail's end buffet at fort wilderness is very good. whispering canyon cafe is fun and crazy. good breakfast too. how about chef mickey at the contemp for a character breakfast? very yummy. hope this helps.:tongue:

for Kona Cafe at Polynesian.
The eggs benedict are superb.
(I've switched from loving the Tonga to loving the
eggs benedict, but anything and everything we've had there
for breakfast has been wonderful). Because of too many trips
to the World each year, we haven't stayed at the Polynesian
in a few years (loving POFQ) but a stop there for breakfast
has been a must!

Our favorite is Crystal Palace but that's in the park. Second best is definitely Chef Mickeys.

let me throw Boma into the mix, the buffets are about the same all over but you get to ck out AKL and the house juice is the best on property, i dont think anyone will dispute that

Our favorite breakfast spots (just hubby and I)...

Kona Cafe at Poly
Fresh at Dolphin
Spoodles at Boardwalk
Boma at AKL

Banana stuffed french toast at Boatrights at Port Orleans Riverside. I believe it is like the Tonga toast at the Poly but with strawberry sauce on top.

We love Kona Cafe and Spoodles. For a buffet, we recommend Boma.
:D

we just had tonga toast at the Kona Cafe and it was delicious but if you like a variety Boma has awesome food and things you might not have had before

The Grand Floridian Cafe has terrific breakfasts: omlettes the size of hubcaps, and mountains of home fries, and oceans of coffee.

It's pricey -- expect to spend $15-20 pp -- but very satisfying. And you can't beat the elegant atmosphere of the GF!

The character meal at the GF's 1900 Park Faire is also among the best in The World, with VERY good buffet breakfast food, fun characters, and a colorful and festive atmosphere.

Just curious, what's everyone like about Kona Cafe? It sounds great if so many people are raving about it!

Do you need PS to eat there?

in reply to hunnypotmama the kona cafe has awesome tonga toast. it is deep fried french toast with bananas in the center. i also tried the fresh fruit platter one morning and it was really good. the waiter told us that they are the only place on the property that has fresh kona coffee the rest is instant of nescafe. my dh drinks lots of coffee so he loved it. coffee always tastes the same to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter