Best Breakfast on Property for Food??

We love The Wave, DH can get his buffet and I can order off the menu. Boma would be our second choice.

If we want the Tonga Toast we go to Capt Cooks. Cheaper then Konas and alot of the same menu items. No ADR required.
Recently we went to the Captains Galley and I was really impressed with the breakfast buffet. Great food optins and a nice quiet restaurant.
My family loves the Trails End breakfast buffet and have been many times. They call it the best deal on property. Other good options Wolfgang Pucks Express, Boatwrights and Olivias.
We tried the Wave and it felt like we were dining in a noisy cave.

Boma
The wave
Captain's Grill
Grand Floridian Cafe
Trail's End
All come to mind, all of them are wonderful.

Haven't been there yet, but we are very excited to try Kona when we go in December!!

Thanks everyone!! I should have said that I'm looking for non-buffet options since we are not on the DDP, and the only time eating at a buffet in Disney is worth it, is if your on the DDP! :)

Thanks everyone!! I should have said that I'm looking for non-buffet options since we are not on the DDP, and the only time eating at a buffet in Disney is worth it, is if your on the DDP! :)

Not necessarily, although I guess it depends on what you wanna spend. The Wave's buffet is $21.49 for adults and $11.99 for kids. That price includes coffee and juice, too. Considering what you'd pay a la carte off a menu anywhere in WDW, I'd say that's a pretty good deal. Plus the food is really exceptional, so that's also a big plus.

As the pp said, the wave 's buffet doesn't fall into that category. Also you can order off the menu if you prefer. You should really check it out.

Kona, Boma, and Trail's End. For a leg up in the park, a pre-park opening ADR at BOG is pretty sweet. Food was good, and the jump on the crowds was worth more than any $$ I paid..

If you want, not only the best buffet, but best breakfast go to Boma. If you want amazing sit down then head to Kona

Good food and good value.... is Trails End breakfast buffet at Fort Wilderness. No characters, just great food and the cheapest buffet on property.

We ate at Kona and Boma during our April trip. Kona was excellent, but I think I'd have to vote for Boma! Just so many options and we had a fantastic server, even though it is buffet. We definitely plan on eating there again.

We love Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, Olivia's, and Tusker House,
Gosh, these are my top faves as well! Olivia's has a nice breakfast, love their breakfast potatoes. Best thing about Kona is the pressed pot of coffee, tonga toast is too sweet for me. Tusker house is the only character breakfast buffet we still do from time to time. The food is fresh and varied with items like boboti etc., with excellent character interaction. The Grand Floridian, eggs Benedicte is our usual. Though Boma has an excellent breakfast, I much prefer it for dinner.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter