Best bath towels

I just bought towels today in fact. I love the JC Penney Home collection. We've been using these for years and love them. We didn't really need new ones, but we needed a change. :rotfl:

I ended up getting a killer deal. 4 bath, 4 hand and 4 wash cloths for $27.00. The set (of 2 each) were on sale for $29.99 less 20% if using your Penneys card, plus I had 2 $10.00 reward certificates and bought through Ebates for another 6% back. Not too shabby!
this good deal. are towels seasonal best friend said must change towels every different season to different colar husband number one agree husband number three too drunk future husband number four not answering message about collar needs will you kind dis board person please help with collar choice for fall I thank you very much in your advised

this good deal. are towels seasonal best friend said must change towels every different season to different colar husband number one agree husband number three too drunk future husband number four not answering message about collar needs will you kind dis board person please help with collar choice for fall I thank you very much in your advised

In your other, um - interesting thread, there are posters discussing some wedding gifts for you and your Prince Charming. I'm sure they would forgo the gravy boat and fondue set if you really needed seasonal towels.

As a side note, does anyone really change towels each season? I must be slacker than I thought, I just use the same ones season to season.

Our towels are from kohls. To keep towels fluffy throw a cup of white vinegar in at the beginning of the cycle.

In your other, um - interesting thread, there are posters discussing some wedding gifts for you and your Prince Charming. I'm sure they would forgo the gravy boat and fondue set if you really needed seasonal towels.

As a side note, does anyone really change towels each season? I must be slacker than I thought, I just use the same ones season to season.

When your 3 month best friend says change them seasonally, you change them seasonally!!

;)

Mustard...it goes well with goat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter