Best bars on property (that are open)?

I wonder what the COVID guidelines are for Bars. I know Trader Sam’s is not Open yet. Most pool bars are open but No Stools at the Bar. And the Rose & Crown does not allow bar stools or tables & chairs. And La Cava de Tequila is empty but walk up Bar is open to order & exit with drink in hand, no chips or salsa!
Baseline Bar at Epcot(near Muppets) will allow outdoor tables & chairs. It is great for people watching and pretzels and charcuterie board. You will be required to sit outside. It’s kinda tricky but they keep guests socially distanced by placing a Sign on one side of the table and stools on the other side of the table or picnic table.I saw the signs on table and assumed the entire table was blocked...
No bar stools or interior seating inside Bar area at 50s Prime Time ... I don’t think they even allow you to enter so it might be closed and only allow drinks for seated guests at the tables in restaurant area ordering food.

Last edited:

I second Geyser Point. You just can't beat the atmosphere of Wilderness Lodge plus it's open-air (safer in these COVID times). Enchanted Rose is a nice atmosphere but a little stuffy for my taste. I also love Gurgling Suitcase at OKW. Don't think it's open now but Big River Grille on the Boardwalk is a great place for a beer when you need that afternoon pick me up 😀

Big River Grille temporarily Not Open...

ESPN Club at Boardwalk has not opened.... Wonder if they will open for Super Bowl Weekend...

Last edited:
I’ll be the 3rd for Geyser point. Drinks and food are great, atmosphere is amazing. I’ll hop over there on a MK day to have a nice lunch by the lake. In the middle of the day there are usually plenty of open tables so I don’t feel bad taking up a 4 top by myself.

You’ll definitely need to make a reservation for the cantina at galaxy’s edge. So fun, good drinks, and awesome novelty cups if that’s your thing

The "pool" bar at Riveria great drinks and CM's. We were there for a couple of hours waiting for our room at Pop to be ready.

Nomad Lounge at AK - we spend hours here every trip. It's the best place to relax in AK.
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at DS
Abracadabar at BW
Baseline Taphouse at DHS (the giant pretzel and charcuterie are a pretty good value here, too)
Brown Derby Lounge - this is just a walk up bar now, but the Palomas I got there were a godsend on an incredibly hot day

$11 for a shot?! :eek:
I went to Geyser Point (again) tonight for dinner and decided to do a shot before a few beers. Granted they keep the bottle in the fridge and it seemed kind of weird doing a shot at Disney but hey...:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter