• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Attraction Of All The Parks?!?!

For me it would be the Indiana Jones Stunt show. I've probably seen it around 30 times and I never grow tired of it.

My friends always make fun of me for this but I Love the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I always sneak a sweet cream cheese pretzel on and just relax! Other than that my favorite attraction is Dinosaur. No matter how many times we ride it we always leave laughing and smiling. Plus the whole family can go on so that makes it even better!

My absolute favorite is Splash Mountain... when the weather is right!!
Every time I ride it, I seem to have the time of my life :rotfl:
My next has got to be Tower of Terror! Never know about that one!

Finding Nemo show!

I'd say the characters...that's what people most look forward to (myself included). For rides, though, I'd have to go with Everest/Rockin' Roller Coaster

I think my favorite in the maigc kingdom might have Space Moutain... but then again i never get tired of Slpash!

I think my favorite in the maigc kingdom might have Space Moutain... but then again i never get tired of Slpash!

Space Mtn was ruined for me when the lights were on oncce :( so sad!

For working or riding? For riding it would have to be Splash Mountain or EE

But for working, it would have to be GMR or JC.

My friends always make fun of me for this but I Love the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. I always sneak a sweet cream cheese pretzel on and just relax! Other than that my favorite attraction is Dinosaur. No matter how many times we ride it we always leave laughing and smiling. Plus the whole family can go on so that makes it even better!

No way!!! I also love the TTA! It's up there as one of my favorite rides. I love how relaxing it is when the weather is nice and how u get to see all the behinds the scene stuff.... oh and the space mountain music! :thumbsup2

Haha, at first I saw JC and I thought of that scene in "Meet the Parents" where Owen Wilson refers to Jesus as "JC". So that was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

haha thats so funny cuz i though of the same thing! were Owen Wilson is showing everyone the alter thing that he had carved and talked about how "JC" was a carpenter. haha i wonder what JC is though. I have yet to even go to the animal kingdom and ride EE! i cant wait... i guess ill ride it a ton this summer and fall if i get into the program. I havn't been to Epcot and Hollywood studios in about 12 years so i cant wait to ride all the new stuff there and i have never been to the animal kingdom so i guess im in for a treat!

I have NOT been to Disneyworld... But my favorite at Disneyland is Space Mountain.. without a doubt. It was my first roller coaster ever! But! Since they opened up the California Adventure... The California Screamin' rollercoaster is AMAZING. By far the best rollercoaster I have ever been on.

haha thats so funny cuz i though of the same thing! were Owen Wilson is showing everyone the alter thing that he had carved and talked about how "JC" was a carpenter. haha i wonder what JC is though. I have yet to even go to the animal kingdom and ride EE! i cant wait... i guess ill ride it a ton this summer and fall if i get into the program. I havn't been to Epcot and Hollywood studios in about 12 years so i cant wait to ride all the new stuff there and i have never been to the animal kingdom so i guess im in for a treat!

Animal Kingdom is alright, it all depends on the person really. I'm more of a rides guy myself so Animal Kingdom didn't do too much for me. Everest is awesome though, as is Dinosaur. MGM is still awesome, I love the art deco look of the park, the way it's designed you really feel as though you're in Hollywood, and for my money I'd say it has the best attractions. Epcot is cool, if you really take your time in Epcot there is a ton to see. They've built all the parks up enough that there is a ton to do though, so I never find it boring down there.

I'm going to have to go with Cinderella's Castle... I could sit and stare at it all day...

Animal Kingdom is alright, it all depends on the person really. I'm more of a rides guy myself so Animal Kingdom didn't do too much for me. Everest is awesome though, as is Dinosaur. MGM is still awesome, I love the art deco look of the park, the way it's designed you really feel as though you're in Hollywood, and for my money I'd say it has the best attractions. Epcot is cool, if you really take your time in Epcot there is a ton to see. They've built all the parks up enough that there is a ton to do though, so I never find it boring down there.

sweet! i cant wait to go to them all including the 2 water parks. but im really looking 4ward to my first times riding Mission Space, Test Track, Tower of Terror, EE, and to test our whatever is good at the water parks!v:woohoo:

I don't think I could ever get tired of the Lion King show in DAK. By far, my fav show!

As far as rides go, I love Soarin and Tower of Terror. Another of my top rides is the Buzz Lightyear thing in Tomorrowland! I'm terrible at it lol, but it's so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter