Best Attraction Of All The Parks?!?!

The Great Movie Ride- I love this ride!!

Easily one of my favorites, I live for the end montage, it's edited together beautifully and is really really moving. My biggest fear with this ride is the Alien part will eventually be taken out due to little kids getting scared, when I was there this past summer I noticed they pump the scene full of fog so it hides the alien a little more. "Alien" was such a benchmark film in sci fi/horror it really is a masterpiece and deserves to keep its slot on the ride.

I don't think I could ever get tired of the Lion King show in DAK. By far, my fav show!

I would love to be a camp counselor and work FOTLK, but I don't think it evens up enough to have to work Pocahontas.

I would love to be a camp counselor and work FOTLK, but I don't think it evens up enough to have to work Pocahontas.

I actually haven't seen the Pocahontas show. What's it like? It def sounds like it's not one of YOUR personal favs! :goodvibes

No one voted for the Haunted Mansion- especially since the rehab!!!! Even though its continous, its fun and comical!!! Really hope I get to work this ride in CP for attractions!!! Number 1 pick!!! Keeping fingers crossed:goodvibes

No one voted for the Haunted Mansion- especially since the rehab!!!! Even though its continous, its fun and comical!!! Really hope I get to work this ride in CP for attractions!!! Number 1 pick!!! Keeping fingers crossed:goodvibes

Oh you're right!

too bad I haven't seen it since the rehab. Hopefully this summer I will.

Oh you're right!

too bad I haven't seen it since the rehab. Hopefully this summer I will.

Its really worth seeing, even standing in line!!!! They made some great improvements, went on weeks after rehab in Aug. 2007!!!! Go visit, you might actually see me working their for Fall 2008 CP program, if they give my preference and i'm accepted hopefully LOL:rotfl:

It was closed when I was there unfortunately :( That's ok I'll see it when I go in May. While we're on the subject of rides, I can't believe they took Jeremy Irons narration out of Spaceship Earth, I mean the man has one of the coolest voices in history.

What I would love to see be made is a Pirates of the Caribbean thrill ride. I think the old Pirates ride should remain intact, but they should build a new one that's a thrill ride, considering the film's are like epic action/adventure films.

Anyone just love the hall of presidents? hahaha I think everytime I go in there I fall asleep. I don't even mean to do that, it just sort if happens. lol

but my favorites have to be the ellen ride and mickey's phillar magic.

Anyone just love the hall of presidents? hahaha I think everytime I go in there I fall asleep. I don't even mean to do that, it just sort if happens. lol

but my favorites have to be the ellen ride and mickey's phillar magic.

The last time I was in the Hall of Presidents was in like 1995, I never found it interesting as a kid, and I know I probably wouldn't find it too interesting now. Philharmagic I wanted to see when we were the this past June, but never got enough time too.

phillar magic is amazing lol it is exactly how fantasia was supposed to be presented. Minus the 3d part. But you def need to see it when you go down next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter