Best and most reasonable Mickey ears for teen DD?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by staceywj, May 10, 2018.

1. staceywj

staceywj Mouseketeer

I prefer not to pay $25 for a one time use pair of ears. Any suggestions? We looked in the outlet and no luck. She also prefers rose gold.

2. Firepath

Firepath Mouseketeer

My 19 yo DD just bought $12 rose gold ears at Charming Charlie yesterday. Worth a try if you have a store nearby.

MsFrumble likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. staceywj

staceywj Mouseketeer

Awesome! I will check there. Thank you!

5. MsFrumble

MsFrumble Earning My Ears

I never thought to look there for ears! Thanks!

6. staceywj

staceywj Mouseketeer

Got them and they are beautiful! Looks exactly like the ones from the park except they are half the price!

mrsbdub and jeff_h like this.
  7. KidaniZen

KidaniZen 'Asante sana squash banana!'

Definitely check out Etsy. Found a bunch of ones there that I would wear compared to the same old ones in the Parks. :)

8. DrAlbertFalls

DrAlbertFalls There's always time for a smackeral of wonder

My sister and I like to make our own ears! Wire ears are easy; fabric ears are a step up.
    The Dollar Tree has flower wire and lots of fake flowers we decorate the headband with. Cute, unique ears for under $10 ($5 is doable)! There are lots of tutorials online.
    Fabric ears are slightly harder to make, but I'm very happy with the two pairs I've made. There are sew and no-sew; tutorials are online for each!
    I love making my own ears merely because of how fun it is! The characters tend to appreciate them too and will often comment on them. I had Spider-Man sign a themed pair of my fabric ears and he loved them.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    staceywj likes this.
  9. EdnaMarieMode

EdnaMarieMode Mouseketeer

I bought a pair of rose gold ones at Claire’s. They always have a coupon online. I paid around $12. They are Disney merchandise, the only difference between mine and the park ($25) version is that the park ones have sequins on the back and front and my cheap-o ones had sequins only on the front.

I also ordered a 2 pack of regular Minnie ears on Amazon for $6.99. They held up fine all week through about 5 rain storms and 3 rides on Space Mountain.

10. heatherly

heatherly Earning My Ears

I also ordered a set of 2 from Amazon for about $7. Quality was what you would expect but they still were super cute in photos and lasted our entire trip. Happy Shopping!!