Belz question

d'Isigny

WDW/DCL Dreaming
Anybody been to Belz lately?

We are planning to go the first week in May and want to know of any specials. Please offer me a "taste" of what items offered.

thx, K

We just got back 3 weeks ago and it was huge. Unfortunately we went there the last day as we driving out of town, we decided to make a stop. Big mistake for us because we ended staying there for quite a bit, but didn't even get to cover all the stores---not even close. I spent most of my time at the Gap and Nike store. Here's a link to a list of the stores. Belz outlet stores

I spent all my time at Belz in the Disney merchandise Stores saving Tons on the Disney Shirts $4.99 to $11.99. DH got a pair of Mickey sweat pants for $11.99. Trading pins were $3.99 at Belz but at Buena Vista FActory Stores,at the Character Corner[the big one] on S R 535,just a couple of miles from the Epcot road gates, trading pins were $1.99 and Disney hats were $2.99,Dh found,his favorite character, Donald in his Toontown Boat,for .99, reg. $5.00, I found a Mickey AK tin [3"x4"]for .99, plus a MK fireworks w/the gang for$4.99!!!

tink.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter