Been a long time!

cissy

Kindness is Strength
It’s been almost 10 years since we have been to Disney. Thinking of a Holiday surprise for our daughters by taking them in January. Looked over Disney website but would like advice from insiders. Last two trips I used these boards extensively and it made our time there SO much better....thanks in advance.
1. What threads should I read ASAP?
2. Anything we need to know before we buy tix and make park reservations?
3. What happens if we buy tix and parks close down?

Hi!

Not only has Disney evolved in the last 10 years but now Covid 19 - phew, that's a lot. I'd check out the Dis Unplugged Podcast page as it'll have a lot of up to date info on what's going on now. I'd also check out not only the Dis Unplugged Youtube pages but also others like All Ears and Disney Food Blog. Tons and tons of information on how things are right now at the parks and they give you a loose idea on what to expect.

I'd also check the park reservation calendar to make sure the parks are available to book right now. ( Hollywood Studios is the one that is filling up the fastest on most days.

This would be my jumping off point and if you have more questions you've got this site.

Happy Planning!

Yes to park reservations - check that calendar on their site before buying tix. The last I checked there were not blocked dates except for the New Year's weekend. I would love to go to in January. Coming from NY, it would be a treat to get out of the winter even if it's chilly in Florida!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter