• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bear in the big blue house.

Jelly

Earning My Ears
Is it posible to meet bear?,as I,ve seen him on tv over here (I,m from England)where does he hang out,so I can see him.

Also kind of talking about Bear,is there a character cheek list anywhere on this site?

Hi Jelly, and welcome to the DIS!

You can see Bear in a stage show called Playhouse Disney at MGM Studios. I don't think you can ever find him out and about for a meet and greet though.

You can find the general locations of the characters here: Character Spreadsheet but it's always best to check with guest services when you arrive at the park if you are looking for a particular character that day. They can check the character hotline and find out exactly where and when they will appear.

Have a great trip!

Bear came to our mall, Square One in Mississauga, Ontario Canada last year. He did a show promoting a video. Two years ago Mickey and Minnie came from Disneyland to another mall to launch a store selling tons of Disney toys! *YES* we went to both! S

Bear has been taken out of the Playhouse Disney lineup at least for now and replaced with the Wiggles. While my daughter loves that show, we both miss bear.:(

when did the wiggles replace Bear|? Bear was there 4 weeks ago.

Originally posted by sha_lyn
when did the wiggles replace Bear|? Bear was there 4 weeks ago.

MiknMinMouse is talking about the disney channel not the show at MGM.

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer after I hit send I thought someone might think the show. I still wish they'd bring bear back. I can't imagine why they've stopped the show. Hopefully it's only temporary, especially with Bear starring in the Playhouse Disney show at MGM. No Wiggles there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter