"BeanoC's Disney Cruise Favorites" CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
with friends like that.....

OMG....did I say that outloud??? :rotfl2: :lmao:

Somebody stop me!!!!!......where are my pills????

Mr Beano,
Let me say THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! :mickeyjum

I got my CD today...how AWESOME IT IS!!!

I totally Love it (ok, I wanna cruise with all you guys now, you sound like you have such a good time, I followed your report when you were all posting live)

Thank you so very much for the CD..

I got mine, I got mine!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ps..I would like to make a donation, is a check ok? Or do you prefer cash??
hmm..need a first name too...LOL or I can address the check to Mr BeanoC

Beth,

I am so glad you got your CD's and are enjoying them. Did you get the note inside too? It has my name on it...

Somehow I don't think my bank would cash a check made out to 'Beano'! :rotfl2:

Like I said before, I am not trying to make any money doing this; I enjoy sharing this stuff. But I wouldn't object to a little sumthin' to offset costs, now that I have burned and sent out about 45 sets of these! :bitelip:

Wait! I have a better idea! I'll just send Tenor's CD's last, and send them to her C.O.D. for $250!! :teeth: That'll pay fer everyone! :lmao:

I am so glad you got your CD's and are enjoying them. Did you get the note inside too? It has my name on it...

I thought for a second in my excitement of getting my CD's I missed the note..
Checked the pouch, checked the floor, checked the CD's(every inch of them)

And no note.. :confused3

hmmm..guess I am gonna have to make the check out to BeanoC.. :lmao:

Seriously,
Thank you so very very much.

Beth - You're welcome. Glad you're enjoying them. :goodvibes

Anyone else git theirs?? :)

mystery solved....

In my excitement in getting my very own copy of a BeanoC Production, it did fall on the floor..

And...DS(16) had picked it up and put it on the table(how dare he, first time in years he's picked something up) and never told me.... :rotfl:

So, I got my CD's and my note!!!!!

Thanks again Beano.... :wave:

BeanoC said:
Wait! I have a better idea! I'll just send Tenor's CD's last, and send them to her C.O.D. for $250!! :teeth: That'll pay fer everyone! :lmao:

:guilty: :sad2: :furious: :furious: :furious: ....not feeling the love.....hurt, crushed, devistated.....palos, palos, palos....I can't believe you sent someone else's to Texas no less, before me....destroyed, destroyed I am..... :guilty:

BeanoC said:
Beth,

Somehow I don't think my bank would cash a check made out to 'Beano'! :rotfl2:

Like I said before, I am not trying to make any money doing this; I enjoy sharing this stuff. But I wouldn't object to a little sumthin' to offset costs, now that I have burned and sent out about 45 sets of these! :bitelip:

I got mine too :woohoo: and thank you thank you thank you so much. :yay: I didn't get a note inside, however I do have your return address with your last name. I'm going to PM you for your first name so that I can send you a thank you thank you thank you. :goodvibes

Beano,

I don't think its right to send Tenor's last COD...at least not before a vote as this is still a democracy!

I vote in favor of Tenor getting hers for $250 COD! Anyone else?

Just kidding. I do want to thank both of you for some great live posts in Oct.

I was only kidding, Woody... I love Tenor.

I am reducing the C.O.D. amount to $240!! :lmao:

Geez I crack myself up.

I got mine too! Thanks so much! It definitely put a smile on my face thinking of the sail away party, and other cruise memories... I love hearing things to get me more excited for our next cruise!

I also love reading your trip reports, and reading your and Tenor's posts...too funny! :rotfl2: :teeth:

Is everyone sending cash or check? Which would you prefer Beano?

Michelle... so glad my CD's brought you a smile. :teeth:

No commitments, mind you...

But if'n you want to make a donation to offset Beano's costs...

Cash always works well. :goodvibes

Michelle2 said:
I got mine too! Thanks so much! It definitely put a smile on my face thinking of the sail away party, and other cruise memories... I love hearing things to get me more excited for our next cruise!

I also love reading your trip reports, and reading your and Tenor's posts...too funny! :rotfl2: :teeth:

Is everyone sending cash or check? Which would you prefer Beano?
send it to him in change. :lmao:

palos palos palos... where they serve froo-froo food

Fine, Cheri, be that way.

I can take pennies and nickels to the bank, too!! :goodvibes

And I like Froo-Froo Foooooood! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

what? ya want Euros? :lmao:

(are you gonna drown me at the Poly pool in July?)-The "C" family and the "Soccer" family are friends, folks - met on the DIS, years ago, doncha know! :disrocks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter