"BeanoC's Disney Cruise Favorites" CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheri - No, I won't drown you in the pool. Who would RJ have to drink Pina Coladas with if I did that? :sunny:

Nancy - You're welcome. Enjoy! :goodvibes

Well......I guess ifin I have to cough up the $240....although, I have noticed that no one else voted for me to do so ceptin fer woody.....still hurt, destroyed even...since I got me one of them thar British hubbies....Tim said that we will be sending our payment in Farthings....don't nobuddy taken em anymore...but really, quite beside the point dontcha know...and we will send our payment....COD!!!..where is the love people, where is the love....

BeanoC said:
Cheri - No, I won't drown you in the pool. Who would RJ have to drink Pina Coladas with if I did that? :sunny: :goodvibes

How soon the Tenorator is forgotten....ME LIKEY THE PINA'S!!!!!!....I likey the Coladas as well.....palos, palos, palos...

Cheri....Beanzie mean to me....will you be my friend?????

I would love a CD when you make your next batch! I would donate to your cause for sure!!!!! My kids would love it!

Robin

Actually, Tenor, the reason that I haven't sent yours yet is because I needed to burn another vacation DVD, for Miss Judit. I burned heem this morning, so mail them tomorrow, I shall. :thumbsup2

Tenorsinging said:

Somebody stop me!!!!!......where are my pills????

OMG....I just remembered.....I don't have any pills....

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME PILLS!!!

Tenor, get a grip! Pills are not the answer. You mustn't use that as a crutch.
That's just pathetic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I really, really need a beer. :lmao: :lmao:

:furious: :furious: ...tenor goes and get's her Carnac hat....

May sand fleas get in your shorts!!!!

I don't want to put you out in making me a cd...but would you mind sharing what songs you put on yours? We leave next week and I thought it would be fun to burn one for the trip.

thanks!

Thank you, Beano. I received our cd's yesterday. They are great. The kids love them. They were dancing all night. Thanks again.
Crissy & Jim

:banana: :dancer: :banana: :dancer: :banana: :dancer: < --- my DS all night last night... WE LOVE the CD's...

Tenor was my GOD(dess?) after reading the Halloween Live Thread... but now.... oh my, dare I say.... I worship :worship: Beano!!!!

For the love of Mickey Mouse.... Tenor... I'm just kidding!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Maybe :ssst:

BeanoC: Got my CD yesterday. A huge THANK YOU to you! The kids and I love it and have been dancin all day! :banana: Check your mailbox soon for a little donation from us! :thumbsup2 Thanks again.

I think I will get mine last...if at all....palos, palos, palos...oopsie, that may have added another week :teeth:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I feel like I am at a sailaway party! DD and I are dancing :banana: around doing our Saturday morning chores. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music! :sunny:

Thanks so much for the CD's - they are awesome! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to play them for my son - he will dance around the house like a banana for hours! :banana:

The check will be in the mail tomorrow. I can't thank you enough for bringing sunshine to my day today and for umpteen days to come! :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter