Beaches & Cream counter seats

JulieBeeRN

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We’ve always had reservations but were unable to get one for our upcoming trip in April. There is only two people in our party so we don’t really care about having a table. Are the counter seats first-come, first-serve or is there a different process to get those seats?

Thanks!

We’ve always had reservations but were unable to get one for our upcoming trip in April. There is only two people in our party so we don’t really care about having a table. Are the counter seats first-come, first-serve or is there a different process to get those seats?

Thanks!

I can't tell you if you have to have reservations to sit at counter, I do know that when we were there two weeks ago, they had about 4 or 5 patio tables outside that they seemed to be sitting walk-ups at.

In November we were seated at the counter with reservations. They did ask if the counter was ok so I had the impression we could have declined and waited for a table but we were fine with the counter. We actually got to interact with some of the chefs and it was really fun!

They use the counter to seat people with reservations. They’re using a few outdoor tables right now for reservations, as well.

I wouldn't count on being able to get a walk up. We were there last week and snagged a last minute reservation - for 10:30 at night (fine for us because we were just looking for ice cream), but when we were near there during the day, we heard them were telling people their best bet for walk-ups was after 10pm.

We were also told to go back after 10pm for best chances. We were staying at YC, so we just walked over a few nights and were able to get in. We did have to wait for about 30 minutes one of the nights and we were seated outside, which was fine. The other times we were brought inside, once at the counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter