beach toys and baskets

ronandot

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if beach toys (buckets, shovels, etc.) were available for the little ones on CC. If so are they free or rented. Just trying to decide on a cruise basket and thought the sand pail might be a good choice for my DD if they were not available on the island. Any ideas for a good basket from the perfect gift for my DS 9 and DD 5? Thought about the ones with towel also, but don't want them to get lost in the shuffle? Thanks in advance.

I had packed our sand toys but DH left the backpack in the car thinking that we wouldn't use it. :p When I checked DS in at Scuttles Cove, the counselors offered us toys for DD to use on the beach.

If it is not too hard to carry some, bring some cheap ones with you (try a Dollar store or Walmart). Leave them behind at Scuttle's cove for another child. They sell some nice ones in a tote bag of sorts at CC, but they are about 15. (for about 4-5 dollars worth of sand toys)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter