Beach Towels

Cora's Mom

Wish I could live at DISNEY
If I bring my own towels for swimming, where can I let them dry? Is the room vented well enough for them to dry(Yacht Club) or can I let them dry on the balcony (again - Yacht Club)?? If not either of these - might not bring them at all. Any help or suggestions would be great.

We saw a few beach towels drying on the balconies at the BC and YC last week and they looked tacky. If you swim in your resort pool, you will be able to use the pool towels. If you go to the water parks, you will either need to rent towels or bring your own. If you have one or two towels, you can probably hang them up in the bathroom to dry. Or run them through the dryer in the laundry room.

We always bring our own beach towels for the pool. I just hang them up in the bathroom on the shower rod and they seem to dry fine.

Thanks - I don't mind leaving them to dry in the room as long as they dry. I think it is silly to rent towels when we could just bring them. Thanks again

There is no fee for pool towels at the YC, BC, Poly or GF. I imagine that is true at all the resorts but I'm sure others will confirm. I believe you do pay a fee at the water parks.

The towels at resort pools are free. Towels at the water parks are a buck (I think).

I like to use our beach towels to cover the lounge chairs. If they are used to dry off, or if I sit on them with a wet suit, I never feel as though I can get them dry again without a trip to the laundry.

This probably has to do with time of the year/humidity levels.

I don't have a problem paying a dollar to rent a towel at the water park, but I DO have a problem with waiting in line to get the towel.

I'll use their towels at the hotel pool, but I'll bring my own for the water park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter