Beach Club Villas - ??s about it...

vacationlover

Earning My Ears
I thought I saw on this board a link to the announcement of the BCVs as part of Disney's new vacation club but now I can't find it. I'm wondering what are some of the great aspects of the BCVs. Particularly, it's proximity to the parks, choice of restaurants, size of room, facilities, etc. I'm considering either waiting for BCVs or buying an OKW resale. I liked OKW, but maybe if the BCVs have some more advantages, I'll wait. Does anyone know any particulars about the BCVs?? THANKS!!

BCV will be next to BC and share all amenities (pools, restaurants, etc.) with YC/BC. It will also likely have its own pool but not much has been said about what will be inside it other than it will have rooms similar in size to BWV and VWL. It will obviously be close to Epcot (as BC is) and close to MGM, BW and S/D (walking distance all). Projected opening and sale time is Fall 2002.

Also, like VWL there will be no Grand Villas.

Deb Wills has posted a nice concept art at:

http://www.wdwig.com/bcv.jpg

The picture seems to show a 3 story building, but her story refers to it as a 5 story structure with 205 villas.

I'm wondering about the possibility of BCV including an additional restaurant, with this many additional rooms.

Buying in at this property is rather appealing, but in 18 months point costs could be noticeably higher.

facebook twitter