Beach Club Villa

rigsby25

DIS Veteran
We are leaving Sunday morning for our first visit to Beach Club Villas. I am so excited tonight. The only DVC left to explore is BoardWalk Villas. So far I am partial to our home resort, Old Key West. I just can't wait to experience Beach Club villas for the first time. Wish us weather luck and all the rest. I love vacationing with just my husband. Kids are older now and so its just me and DH and we LOVE it.

Enjoy your stay at BCV. We own there and at OKW, so I think I can give you a fair comparison. OKW will always be my favorite. I love the larger villas and the condo style of OKW. I also love staying at BCV for its location and the ability to walk to EPCOT and boat to MGM. Each resort has its pros and cons, but I have yet to find anything that I, myself, don't like about OKW.

Have a great time and please post a report when you get back.

OKW can spoil you for size, BCV will like BWV spoil you for the closeness to EPCOT & MGM. You will also enjoy the board walk and all the activity at night. If the weather is good you can't beat the BC pool.

We're going at the same time!!!

Maybe we will see you there!!!

Enjoy your trips, and here's PD! I hope you have wonderful weather!!

pixiedust: Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks, Bobbi and Cape Cod....we are definitely planning on it!!!! Now, if I can get off the dis and get this house cleaned!!!

Have a great trip. We are members at OKW(since 1994), so we love everything about the resort. We have stayed at BCV twice and really missed the living space, especially with two teenage boys(DS and freind) and their playstation/xbox games hooked up and the sofa bed used each night. The location of the BCV is a great perk as is the boat to mgm and walk to epcot. SAB was a hit with the boys, but I enjoyed the quiet pool. We stayed this xmas at OKW in 2 bedroom and just love the large kitchen and living room. I love OKW, but BCV was nice for the reasons above. Now BWVs, we won't retrun there for any reason...not my cup of tea at all.
Connears

Hope everyone has a great time and I would love to see a review when you get back. My clan of 6 are staying at BCV for the first time this June :)

Have Fun !!!

Joe

We were there in Aug and you are going to love it!!! Have a great time. Location Location Location!!!

facebook twitter