Beach Club Breakfast Options

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
What sugestions do you have for a sit down breakfast near the BC.

We will be staying there in early November.

We are aware that the BC is in walking distance to a few other resorts as well as being near the entrance to EPCOT.

We are staying at the YC and very much enjoy the YC Galley, Cape May Character Breakfast at the BC and Spoodles at the Boardwalk.:D

All of those sound good.. or, if you don't feel like getting out that early - stop in at the pastry shop in France the night before and get something for the next morning :) (I always pack ziplock bags for just such an 'emergency' ;) )

We always eat at the Cape May Buffet in the BC lobby when we stay there. It's real good. I do love the idea about the pastries in a zip loc!!! That's great, it's going on my packing list immediately.:D

If you don't feel like spending a lot, you can walk over to Tubbi's Buffeteria at the Dolphin.

There really isn't any sit-down (waiters/waitress) breakfast restaurants in Epcot. It counter service for breakfast.

There is Spoodles (BW) has a full breakfast menu, Beaches & Cream (BC) has some booths -- they have bagels, breakfast sandwiches, muffins but its mostly take-out. the YC Galley(YC) has the option of a buffet or ordering off a full breakfast menu.
Cape May Cafe (BC) has a character buffet breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter