Beach Club 7 months out?

bless7ings

DIS Veteran
I was wondering what your chances of getting into the Beach Club in October or September at the 7 month window? We would be looking at a 2 bedroom. We do not own...we are thinking of buying Saratoga Springs and or Beach Club. But wondering if we just bought Saratoga Springs what the chances of getting in with our needs in October or September? We have 8 in our family.

Traditionally, October through the January marathon is the most popular time of the year for DVC owners. Getting an Epcot area resort during Food and Wine is usually impossible 7 months out.

This thread tracked availability in 2019, while you might have a little luck at the 1st week or 2 of September.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...tember-2019-2-bd-added.3689931/#post-59393366
buying SSR points when you want to stay somewhere else in the fall is not a great idea.
And, no one knows exactly what the future will become, with Covid (a bunch of points that will need to be used) and DVC has been shifting future point charts have October being more expensive and summer less expensive in hopes to shift some demand)

Early September your chances of getting BCV at seven months out are OK - as in "it will work sometimes, probably less than half time" In October, buy lottery tickets and hope for a win, your chances are about as good.

Keep in mind that BCV is not getting any bigger - its a small and very popular resort. But DVC adds members all the time - most of whom would like to stay at BCV at least once. BCV resales are more expensive (which is why you are asking this question), and so anyone buying a BCV resale is buying it with the intent to stay there using their home resort window the vast majority of the time, which means with every resale the availability tightens just a tiny bit more.

In normal times, we've had some success getting a 2-bedroom at BCV at 7-months, including late September and December, both popular times. It's hit-or-miss through. Sometimes we got lucky, most of the time we had to settle for elsewhere.

Because of COVID, this year isn't normal. Next year might be similar. This is what BCV 2-bedroom villa availability looks like at the moment.

BCV.jpg

At 7 months out for Sep 2021, the BCV 2BR was already full for 3 (earlier Sep) to 5 (later Sep) nights per week. For Oct 2021, the 2BR was already full at 7-months out for 5-7 nights of each week. That is typical for past Octobers. Sometimes it is better in Sep but not by much, e.g., in 2019, pre-covid, it was two nights per week the first two weeks of Sep and 3 to 4 nights per week the rest of the month.

Last edited:
Do you think people will cancel once they announce Wine & Dine race as virtual? Fingers crossed.

Food and Wine at Epcot keeps BCV owners booking at their home in October. Doubt there’s ever much availability at 7 months for BCV in October.

Do you think people will cancel once they announce Wine & Dine race as virtual? Fingers crossed.
Maybe some, but there will be a lot of BCV members on the waitlist to take their place. Your only hope would be to stalk the website.

I was wondering what your chances of getting into the Beach Club in October or September at the 7 month window? We would be looking at a 2 bedroom. We do not own...we are thinking of buying Saratoga Springs and or Beach Club. But wondering if we just bought Saratoga Springs what the chances of getting in with our needs in October or September? We have 8 in our family.
I own at BCV and I have had a hard time getting rooms more than 7 months out during those months, I am sorry to say that within the 7 months is near impossible. The proximity to EPCOT during the festival makes it prime for the Fall. Good luck!

Buy where you really want to stay and not the place you won't like if you can't switch at seven months out. Sept and Oct at seven months out will be tough. You need to book your home resort.

Years ago many - including my sons - have had some luck getting into BCV during F&W. The last few years - no such luck. They had better luck at BWV.

Now that F&W runs - all year - oh wait - August until November :) - chances I think will be slimmer.

I would say you do not have a chance. Buy where you want to stay otherwise you will be disappointed.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter